Thursday, January 20, 2011

displeased.

tumblr was my last haven, you know. it was a place where i could entirely be me. where the world revolves around people with no life, indie kids, fashion, gifs, my chemical romance, cats, harry potter, and doctor who. it was my world. i was in my element. and then this new mindset began, like an infection...spreading quickly through the tumblr ranks. i need more followers. must whore myself shamelessly. and just like that, the neo-myspace era begins.

i feel as though something has been taken from me, although it is only a website. and now almost everyone i know can see it. it is no longer a place for me to be honest about how i'm feeling, it's just another place that i have to hide. and because of that, i am displeased.

No comments:

Post a Comment