Tuesday, February 9, 2010

i write.

when i'm happy. i write when i'm sad. i write when i am shattering. i write until i can't feel my fingers. i write until i remember who i am. i write hopeless satirical commentaries based upon my own self-loathing. i write love poems to someone i have yet to meet. i write of hope, and marvelous things. i write with an unconditional love for words that sound desperate. i write without purpose. i write with no end game. i write without style. i write with bad grammar. i write to feel alive. i write because i can't sleep. i write to feel important. i write to bury myself away. i write to hide. i write to expose myself. i write beautiful lies with hidden truths. i write genuinely and sincerely. i write because i need to. i write to release. i write when i'm hurting so badly i don't want to feel anymore. i write and i feel everything. i write and part of the world makes sense.

i write. i write because God gave me this mind. i write. it is my way of loving Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment