Sunday, March 27, 2011

upset.

i don't like being compared to other people. i do it enough to myself as it is, and so when people do it to me, it's like touching a raw nerve. yeah. it hurts. i am not like anyone else, and i cannot be. i have faced this fact. i don't particularly like this fact. i'm not a huge fan of me all the time.

so i'm sorry i'm not someone else, i'm sorry i don't give you the attention you feel you deserve. but to be honest, you broke my heart. i know that sounds petty but i put in the effort and you left me in the dust. so i'm sorry for being a little wary of where i leave my heart. and yes, i probably don't talk to you as much as you feel i should. but i will always be there for you. i am a constant. i stay with the people i care about. a lot of people would kill for a friend like that.

but i'm just rambling now. all i really wanted to say is that i'm sick of being the bad guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment